Saturday, January 14, 2012

Strawberry Cake - Tous Les Jours

Website
Facebook Fan Page

Strawberry Cake


A friend of Ate Melay gave this cake as a Christmas gift to Mama. At first I thought that this was a pillow (luckily i didn't punch it that time haha). A plastic knife and candles were included on the cake. My mom was very excited on the cake that she wanted to have pictures with it (haha) and she was moving will I was taking pictures (haha).

The cake was delicious. It was made entirely made of yogurt. I suggest that you should refrigerate the cake first to have a better taste of the cake and keep the cold because it tends to melt. The red and green color on top gave a sour taste. There were also real strawberries on the middle of the cake which was a good thing.

mama and Ate Melay


I'm not really a fan of cakes but this cake was good and unique. Yogurt lovers would love this cake.

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment