Thursday, January 5, 2012

Peanut Butter Company

I got interersted in eating here because all their food has peanut butter on it specially their burger (I love burger haha). This also served as my treat to Odessa for the favor that she had done to me.

Date: I forgot
Promo: None
Price: P380
Service Charge: None
Location: G/F North Parking Bldg. SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
Website
Facebook Fan Page

The place was small inside and it is self-service. They also have tables outside where you can eat.

I was with Deus, Bea and Odessa. I ordered PB Burger Sandwich (P185), Cold Asian Noodles (P135) and Box of Chips (P60?) without the sauce. Deus also ordered the PB Burger Sandwich and Classic Spaghetti (P135). Bea ordered Roast Beef Sandwich (half- P95?) and Odessa ordered Marshmallow Peanut Butter Sandwich (P135) and Curry Chicken Spaghetti (P?). You can order your pasta in half and whole orders.

Me with PB Burger and Cold Asian Noodles

Deus with PB Burger and Classic Spaghetti

Odessa with Marshmallow Peanut Butter Sandwich and Curry Chicken Spaghetti

Bea with Roast Beef Sandwich


The burger was great. It's not the typical type of burger because it had peanut butter on it which is a new taste. The patty was also grilled and there were also vegetables. The Cold Asian Noodles was indeed cold and nobody wanted to eat it (haha). It had vegetables on it and the sauce was thick. I didn't liked it because it was cold. I should have ordered the Classic Spaghetti or Fish Diablo Pasta. The Classic Spaghetti was delicious. The sauce had peanut butter on it which gave a new taste of spaghetti. The marshmallow peanut butter was also OK and it will mess your face because of the melted marshmallow. The Curry Chicken spaghetti and Roast Beef Sandwich were also OK.

Group picture before eating (Me, Deus, Odessa and Bea)


You can also buy peanut butter jams on their store.

Overall I enjoyed the food. I didn't expect that adding peanut butter on burgers and pastas will turn out to be great.

Photos courtesy of Odessa Galicia

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment