Wednesday, December 28, 2011

elarZ Pambansang Lechon - Eat All You Can P99

I already ate here alone before on my OJT times at Makati. I was alone because no one wants to accompany me because they were saving their money. I ate at the De La Rosa Street, Makati Branch. At that time I ordered 1/4 Lechon (P170) and two rice. The lechon was very delicious and new. The skin was crunchy. They also served soup with the meal.

Second Time
I saw this promo on their FB fan page (you need to add him first) and I thought that this is a must eat promo. You can enjoy Paksiw na Lechon, Crispy Lechon, and Rice-All-You-Can for only P99 pesos (isn't great?). This promo is only available on Thursdays and Fridays from 5pm to 9pm. So I invited Paulo, Joseph and Deus. We thought that we will not be able to see this branch but luckily we found it. They were telling me that they will punch me and never again accompany me when I invite them to a food trip (haha).

Date: 11-11-11
Promo: Eat All You Can
Price: P99
Service Charge: None
Location: Annapolis Street, Greenhills, San Juan City
Website
Facebook Fan Page

The branch at Annapolis is not air conditioned unlike in the Dela Rosa branch. I can say that the Dela Rosa branch is much better when it comes to the place.

You can see from this picture from the arrows how the Crispy Lechon, Lechon Paksiw and Rice is served. It is self-service, they will just give you a plate then your ready to eat.
I didn't had a good picture because we were very hungry that time. The crispy lechon was fried and tough (makunat). The lechon paksiw taste good, just like a typical lechon paksiw. I was telling them that the lechon used was from last week (haha). You don't expect them to serve newly cooked lechon for the price of P99. The rice was newly cooked. They also served lechon sauce which is a mixture of vinegar and spices. You can also ask for additional rounds of soups if you want. We also bought pinipig ice cream on sticks (P25). We were disappointed because the pinipig was not crunchy :(.

After eating

Group Picture (Deus, Me, Joseph - Paulo took the shot)


Overall we got full and our P99 was sulit.

Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment