Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sango! The Burger Master

I already ate here alone (loner!) before at the MAKATI CREEKSIDE MALL BRANCH. At that time I was the only customer. I saw mangas and japanese magazines on the restaurant. I ordered a master cheese burger and honey due soda. From what I remember the burger cost P150+ and the soda was P70+.
Master Cheese Burger

The burger was different from all the burgers that I taste. The sauce on their burger has onions and it was very delicious. I had few pictures because I was alone (haha).

Second Time
After we (I, Joseph, Deus and Mike) ate at Hotshots Burger, we decided to have desserts then we saw posters of the Sango Burger. I told them that I already ate there and it was delicious. So we then search were Sango was.

Date: 12-14-11
Promo: None
Price: P250
Service Charge: None
Location: 186 Unit 1-A Tomas Morato Ave. Cor Sct. De Guia, QC.
Website
Facebook Fan Page

Mangas and Origamis

The shop was OK. There were untranslated mangas like naruto, ippo and one piece which you can browse. There were also origami (swans, penguins). They also have an LCD screen where they play Japanese music videos. The lady told me that all their burgers are now in sumo sizes (bigger patty). Before you can buy burgers in ala carte (P150+) now it's in meals with wedges or salads which will cost you around P250+.

I ordered the Chili Hotdog (P250) which is the best selling hotdog according to the waitress. I was also asking about the other hotdogs which has a Japanese name and the waitress was really explaining what the hotdogs were (good!). Joseph ordered Yakiniku Burger (P295). Since both Mike and Deus were still full they just had their desserts. Mike had Coffee Shake (P95) and Deus had Azuki Maccha Cornflakes (P95).
Chili Hotdog

Yakiniku Burger

Mike w/ his Coffe Shake

Azuki Matcha Cornflakes

The chili hotdog was delicious. It had wedges on the meal. It was grilled, the chiliness (?) of the hotdog was tolerable. There was this sauce with onions. Joseph made the Yakiniku Burger (a salad was included on the meal) a rice meal. He spread the rice patties. I tasted it and it was delicious. You can taste the tenderness of the beef. Mike's coffee shake was great. I think it's better that starbucks and it is cheaper. Deus' Azuki Matcha Cornflakes was delicious it had mongo (the black thing), matcha (didn't had the chance to taste this haha) and corn flakes.

I had my picture with ate. She's cute! (haha)

Group picture (Joseph, Mike, Deus, Me)

The foodtrip was great and we told ourselves that we will come back again to Sango

Photos (second time) courtesy of Christian Deus Cayao
Rating: 4.5!

No comments:

Post a Comment